Valerica Dineata's blog

Every one is special just for being him.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year Resolution

A new year came. Is time for new hopes, new dreams and new plans. And because disappointments come from expectations, I will try to be as realistic as possible. And this is why my resolution for 2008 are the following:
- this year I will smile. This is the most simple thing that can do so much. I will believe in the attraction law and according to it good things attract good things. Maybe not the whole universe will work to fulfill my plans, but I will start to believe that I can. And even if I am sad, nervous, disappointed, or just in the mood I will do my best to believe that it will be better.
- this year I will get my driving licence
- this year I will spend at least one of the holiday with my family (Easter or Christmas)
- this year I will see Egypt
- this year I will use my organizer the whole year, and not just when I am really messed up with my time management.
- this year I will wear skirts. Just because I can :)
- this year I will make the most of now (the Vodafone market really got me :) )

I think it should be enough resolutions. And one more. Last, but not the least, this year I hope it will be a great year for everybody. Mostly for the ones I care about, I hope it will be at least perfect :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home